Thursday, March 24, 2011

San Diego

When you fart, do you lean to the side and raise one of your cheeks so that the air can escape smoothly and without making a sound? I've been sitting in on a lot of meetings and finding myself leaning all over the place. No one's noticed the movement, although I know they can smell the smell.

Anyway, today's blog is about San Diego. Overall, I can't say its much different from LA. Weather's nice, plenty of suburbs and highways, it really is just like LA with a few exceptions. 1) A lot less traffic - my god, this might be the biggest thing I appreciate about SD 2) The water is so close, or at least it feels closer somehow. I guess it's because it seems like no matter where you are in LA, its at least a half hr drive to the beach, or on average like 45 minutes. 3) Tacos. They're big on seafood tacos down here. It's like, "Chicharron? Al pastor? Como es?!?" Instead, they're all about pescador y shrimps. Seafood is awesome, but my heart will always belong to meat.

One thing that I'm really looking forward to is taking advantage of all of the uh dang I can't think of the word. I mean, there's a lot of things to do here: I want to take surfing lessons and get all good, and get certified in scuba diving and get all good, or get into Crossfit cuz there's a ton of Crossfit gyms since SEALs invented it or something right here, and go running on trails on the mountains nearby, and also get good at shooting guns and rifles. I definitely definitely want to learn to kite board. I feel like San Diego is the one place that can accommodate all of that, but I can't really explain why I feel that way.

Lastly, I'm pretty close to San Diego State, so I was thinking of going to a bar near that campus and rootin for their basketball team today. I've never rooted for a team that made it to the sweet sixteen before. And now all the lame UCLA ppl are gonna respond with some dumb response. But I'm glad I didn't. SDSU lost, would've just wasted my time haha

No comments:

Post a Comment